The aim of the courseTo train PPL(A) holders in accordance with the requirements of Part-FCL to the level of proficiency necessary for the issue of CPL(A).The CPL(A) modular course consists of: - dual visual flight instruction, - dual instrument flight instruction
Pre-entry requirementsThe applicant shall meet the following requirements to be eligible for enrollment:
- Hold PPL(A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1
- Have completed 150 hours flight time
- Hold NR(A) or receive night training comprising of additional 5 hours of instruction during the CPL(A) modular course
- Hold Class 1 medical certificate in accordance with MED.A.030 (f)
- Possess sufficient level of English language knowledge (at least level 4 English proficiency).
The minimum flying time for the CPL(A) course is 25 hours
- At least 15 hours dual time of visual flight training, including at least 5 hours of dual flight instruction on complex airplane (at least 4 seats, VP propeller, and retractable landing gear),
- At least 10 hours dual time of instrument flight training which is identical to Basic Instrument Flight Module (BIFM).
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org