- What are the Private Pilot Licence course requirements?
- At least 16 years old
- Aero-medical certificate at least Class 2. (If your further goal is to work in airlines, then we recommend obtaining Class 1 from the beginning)
- Very good English
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Fulfill an application for the program and get acquainted with the internal rules and procedures, we recommend visiting our Flight School for that in advance
- You have to bring an identity document and sign a training agreement to be enrolled in the course
- Course descriptionThe theory training course is composed of 132 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction, classroom work, and also such facilities as interactive videos, slide presentations, and other media. Additionally, extra hours will be spent on self and group study. The average duration of the theory part is 11 months.The course covers the following subjects:- Principles of flight;- Aircraft construction;- Radiocommunication and phraseology;- Meteorology; at- Human performance;- Navigation;- Aviation regulations;- Operating procedures;- Flight planning.After passing the first two theory exams, you will be allowed to embark on a flight instruction program.The minimum flight instruction time for the PPL(A) course is 45 hours.- at least 25 hours of dual flight instruction,- at least 10 hours of supervised solo flight time, including at least 5 hours of solo cross-country flight time with at least one cross-country flight of at least 270 km (150 NM), during which full stop landings at two aerodromes different from the aerodrome of departure shall be made.
- How much does the PPL course cost?PPL Course price is 10 900.00 EURIncluding all theoretical and practical training of 45 flight hours including briefings.
Additional expenses shall be applied outside the Flight School.
- Avio Medical Check - 200 EUR
- CAA Exam cost - 255 EUR
- English language exam - 140 EUR
- Flight Skill Check (State Exam) - 380 EUR.
- License issuing - 85 EUR