- What are IR/SE Rating course requirements?
The single-engine Instrument rating (SE / IR) flight program may be initiated once you have:
However, it should be noted that the final skills test of the program is allowed only when all 14 ATP theory subjects have been passed by the CAA.
- Valid PPL license
- Medical certificate
- Program descriptionThe minimum flight time for an IR (A) modular flight training course shall be 50 hours, including:
- At least 10 hours of flight time with a basic flight module (BIFM),
- At least 40 hours of dual flight time in the instrument flight module (PIFM).
- Program costs
The approximate costs for the SE / IR flight program are ~ 11'000 EURAdditional expenses:
- Skills test (state exam) 380 EUR
- SE / IR entry in the license 70 EUR